Seattle is a city full of great things to do and see. From the natural beauty of mountains and many access points of the lakes and Puget Sound, to Downtown Seattle's vibrant and eclectic restaurants, bars, at shops, there is something for everyone. Road Dog's Seattle Brewery Tour has compiled a list of our favorite things to do in Seattle before or after one of our great Brewery Tours.
Classic Seattle Landmarks
- The most iconic structure in the city has a beautiful view from the top. Watch as you get a 360 degree look at the city while enjoying a meal in it's rotating restaurant.
- Watch boats go through the convergence zone where the sea meets our fresh water lakes. Make sure you check out the underwater fish ladder and see the salmon swim by.
- Favorite view of Downtown Seattle atop of historic Queen Anne Hill
Classic Seattle Restaurants - Where Should We Eat before or after the Brewery Tour?
Seafood is awesome in Seattle. You can't go wrong at the following Seafood spots.
- One of the Best Happy Hour Menus in Seattle
Other local Downtown Seattle options...
- Sushi and more near Pike Place Market
Classic Seattle Bars or Watering Holes
Seattle Beer Company - The place for local craft beer in Downtown Seattle near Pike Place.
- 160 plus beers on tap in Downtown Seattle
- Classic bar in Pike Place Market
- 64 beers on tap in Fremont
- German beer bar in South Lake Union
Classic Seattle Fun Things to Do
Seattle Mariners Game at Safeco Field
Seattle Seahawks Game at Century Link Field
Seattle Sonics Game at Key Arena....oh snap they moved to Oklahoma, thanks again David Stern
Experience Music Project
Chihuly Garden and Glass
Underground Seattle Tour
Walk through Pike Place Market - Watch the Flying Fish
San Juan Safaris - Whale watching and wildlife tours
Road Dogs Seattle Brewery Tour - Number one on our list!
Staying in Seattle?
Vacasa - We recommend using Vacasa to find a vacation rental.